ASEC BRIEF PROFILE
- Students are facing global challenge which the compulsory is able to use English well. But the situation not supported well. Not enough community in university or schools having. This is a big chance to use social media to get intouch, learning English by active English, and getting good relations relevant to the group networking.
- Commonly, people spend extra money to get English score. English is not instant, need effort, continously practiced. This is why the group is there.
- Indonesia is a big country with potencial students who have chance getting bright future, in purpose not being failed, communication skill and proving are strongly needed.
Remember, that what we do is for making/building a great Indonesia, not for losing it from our mind. English is a secondary language, but we have to understand how we have to compete globally.OK..
- Emmy Yuniarti Rusadi
A student in 7th semester of Urban and Regional Planning Study Programme of Architecture and Planning Departmenet of UGM. She is ex-staff in KASTRAT of Student Executive Board of Engineering Faculty of UGM (BEM KMFT UGM). She was the first female candidate to be CEO of Student Executive Board of Engineering Faculty. She wasa also coordinating the HABITUS, one oldest discussion forum related on Urban Planning among the URP students. She was active on SP2MP UGM (a leadership non-profit and education organization), one of selected student final application of IYLC (Ceko,2011), and now Hitachi Young Leader Innitiative (Hanoi,2012), also doing her fasttrack scholarship by DIKTI on her master programme till 2013.
- Teguh Puji Widianto
He is a student from Mathematic and Natural Science , his major is Computer Science. In his lecturing, he prefers to be focus on learning Geographic Information System (GIS) based on Web. From that activity, in 2008,he joined the Nasional championship ITB Geographic Challenge and finnally got second winner with his team. He also to be the candidate for student entreprenseurship from Dirmawa UGM. Then in the same year, he got achievement as the third winner in PIMNAS and other champhionship. He has some experiences in developing Computer Information System for company or web developer to personal and organization.Doing freelance.
It was a great day on Thursday, 29th September 2011, in the evening, when the founders chat on Facebook talking the activity progress. Talking about regularly discussion in English. With all considerations and awareness, the we builded up ASEC (Actual Smile English Club), the first online based English club ever.This is focused on young people to express a lot of experience in English. But do not worry, everyone can join, let’s learn together!
- 1. Grab the scholarships!
Many scholarships to go abroad are there. What is extreme is when we have achievements, but no enough communication skill. This is our challenge!join on ASEC (Actual Smile English Club), asseeekkk!!
- 2. Grab the international challenge!
These may be international conference, workshop, debate competitions, science fair, science competitions, and so many. In this forum, all members can get intouch with young leaders or experienced youngs with variety experiences, even backgrounds. All are according how high the effort to make the dreams come true!
- Basicly, in the process, all members can do daily status update, talks together, and online chatting
- Real discussion that will be held around campus/venues
- Club’s gathering. We think it is the most unique activity, how we can meet each other after having discussions online-ly. It is not only talk, but use English for inspiring people around.
Emmy (dual card on:082133818117/085729878188)
Please join us first via Facebook. Just search ASEC (Actual Smile English Club), then we will approved you soon. Thank you